Sometimes in trials we find the list of questions asked by the judges. In 1681, before the municipal court in Poznań, a certain Jadwiga was asked the following questions during her interrogation by the prosecutor about the crimes of sacrilege and magic.
- Why, being able to before Easter communion, did she go to confession only on Easter Sunday and even then she went after Mass had been celebrated in church?
- Why did she remove the Host from her mouth and put it in her pocket and what did she use it for?
- Why for a few years did she pray outside the Franciscan church in the evening when it was closed?
- Why did she give the Devil to Anna who works for Pani Toczkowa?
- Why do respectable people accuse her of being a witch?
7. If ever the possessed chased and beat her and who protected her and what did those evil spirits say to her?
APP AM Poznań 1/645 fo. 127v.